DID YOU KNOW?
REASONS YOU SHOULD USE A TRAVEL AGENT
1. You’ve Googled “Hawaii Vacation,” and came up with 14.8 million responses. Need a little help editing those choices?
2. Remember when you used that obscure but nice looking website to book your hotel, and when you arrived you found your room overlooking the hotels truck and service delivery area?
3. How many hours were you on hold with the airlines when your flight was cancelled due to a strike or snowstorm?
4. Did you really mean to spend your honeymoon at that resort you found online whose one tiny pool was filled all day 12 screaming, pool peeing children?
5. Who knew that when you booked that villa in Tuscany it would be a small room with a kitchenette and NO AIR for your summer vacation? Funny, it looked so inviting on your computer screen.
6. No one explained to you that in July, its winter time in Rio, and so you showed up there with nothing but T-Shirts, shorts and swim wear.
7. How about showing up at the airport for your vacation only to be turned away by the air carrier because you did not have the proper identification to enter the country.
8. Yes, I guess that hotel you booked must have used a fish eye lens when they took a picture of the guest rooms that you saw on their website.
9. The Tour Operator you booked did not mention to you that they were having financial problems and they can not pay their suppliers or refund your money.
10. I suppose contacting your State Attorney General to help resolve the fact that the money you sent as deposit or full payment for your trip was never credited towards your vacation and this is the only route to take at this point.
WITH OUT A TRAVEL AGENT YOU ARE REALLY ON YOUR OWN!
Denise's Travel Agency
45 Bayberry St.
Hopewell Jct., NY 12533